Aspie with Attitude

Sure, I'm just another Southern Recovering Alcoholic NPR- and Sweet-Tea Addicted Comic Mom with Asperger's in the SFV, but I can tell you now that I don't necessarily fit the stereotype.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Ron Paul Rocks . . .

. . . Once Again!

He's certainly making people think about where our money comes from, something that the dumbed down government schools seem to forget these days.

Check out one of the latest compliments to the Ron Paul campaign for President:

http://www.thestreet.com/_digg/markets/commodities/10363490.html

2 comments:

Marley Greiner said...

I like a lot of what Ron Paul says about the war and the state but he is adamantly opposed to abortion and is a nutty christian. I wish I could support him, but I can't.

Thinking Mama said...

Ron Paul is adamantly opposed to the STATE's having anything to do with abortion. He is personally, from what I've heard, against abortion, but I don't have a problem with that. I have a real problem with the state's making that decision for women. So does Ron Paul.