Aspie with Attitude

Sure, I'm just another Southern Recovering Alcoholic NPR- and Sweet-Tea Addicted Comic Mom with Asperger's in the SFV, but I can tell you now that I don't necessarily fit the stereotype.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Telling the REAL ID Truth

This woman is one reason I started publishing freedom kinds of things. When I read her articles about airlines, and then experienced such craziness for myself, I began to admire someone who would dare to expose the bizarre TSA. I thank Becky Akers for helping to release me from the brainwashing of mainstream media. There are others to thank as well, but for now, here's one of Becky's latest articles. I'm so thankful that she is writing about this important subject. It receives almost no coverage, as far as I can tell, in mainstream media:

Read it and pass it along to a friend!

Do something to stop this crazy scheme, even if that something is merely telling your neighbor!

No comments: