Aspie with Attitude

Sure, I'm just another Southern Recovering Alcoholic NPR- and Sweet-Tea Addicted Comic Mom with Asperger's in the SFV, but I can tell you now that I don't necessarily fit the stereotype.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Stop the REAL ID Now!

Steven Yates has written an
excellent article
that you should read. If we have enough ruckus about the REAL ID, then it will stop. It's interesting to me that only ten or so years ago, there was so much noise about a national ID that Clinton, et al. stopped it. But now, with the excuse of fighting the supposed terrorists, privacy invasion and tracking of American citizens goes by virtually unnoticed. I can't help but wonder if the government schools are doing a way better job of making sheep that some of us ever imagined could be done.

The REAL ID, which you probably have not heard or read about in mainstream media, must be stopped. Pass this information along to all your friends and neighbors. It's that important!

No comments: